CRISIS CONSULTATION AND COLLABORATION PROBLEMS
Collaboration problems can have many different causes, for example disagreements, a death that affects the work community or a crime. Turning to an expert helps clarify the situation and take control of it.
- helps in systematically taking control of a crisis situation
- decreases effects of the crisis on the work community
- offers a professional, outside viewpoint
- involves personnel in discussion of the situation
- supports management and implementation of changes
- quickly returns the work community to normal
An outside psychology consultant makes it easier for the work community to overcome obstacles to teamwork and common operating measures that are agreed upon. Targeted measures and monitoring enable moving past difficulties toward effective collaboration.
Cresco's work community consultation emphasises confidentiality and psychological expertise as well as a solution-oriented approach. The goal is to gain control of the situation as quickly as possible and offer concrete methods and support for making necessary changes. Our consultants' extensive experience with supporting work communities and their understanding of unique change mechanisms lend valuable support in sorting out problems and implementing changes when needed.
An outside psychology consultant makes it easier for the work community to overcome obstacles to teamwork and agree on common operating measuresCONTACT US